Starting a worker cooperative is an exciting and challenging endeavor!
Here's a few to-do's to get you started:
- Join the USFWC as a member organization. You'll be connected to a national and international network of cooperators, developers, and allies that will help to support you through the process.
- Attend our FREE monthly Worker Co-op Startup webinar (dates listed to the right)
- Choose a book from our Co-op Bookshelf to read with your team
- Watch a video together during lunch
- Work through the Co-op Movement study guide from TESA Collective
Additional start-up resources are available here.
Attend our Worker Cooperative Startup Webinar
Hosted on the first Friday of every month. Register now - links will be added as they become available.
- Friday, June 7
- Friday, July 12
- Friday, August 2
- Friday, September 6
- Friday, October 4
- Friday, November 1
- Friday, December 6
Can't make a first Friday? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.