A collectively-owned radical bookstore and community event space
Our co-operative is developing an online sales channel with the goal of capturing new revenue from customers outside Western North Carolina. We are looking for someone who can both manage the nuts and bolts of an e-commerce operation and develop creative strategies to grow a customer base.
- Developing fulfillment strategies; including order processing, shipment, tracking, and returns
- Managing online customer service
- Identifying new areas of e-commerce opportunity (incl. referrals, marketing, etc.)
- Managing internet marketing including social media integration
- Working with cross-functional teams on content, web maintenance, and usability to create an optimal experience for current and prospective customers
- Developing and monitor site performance metrics, and all KPIs related to e-commerce
- Building a culture of data-driven decision-making
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting results and drawing conclusions
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Willingness to “invent” and derive new ways to do business in uncharted territory
- Ability to educate, motivate, and steer resources toward a collective goal
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethic
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.