Retiring? Considering selling your business? Your employees may be your best buyer!
With the increasing number of baby boomers approaching reitrement, many are looking for a succession plan and exit strategy that allows them to see the legacy of their business continue on while they enter retirement.
If you’re a selling business owner, or employees are a business up for sale, we hope these resources offer a helpful place to start.
To speak with a conversion advisor directly, please visit our partners with the Conversion Collaborative ‘Becoming Employee Owned’ resource site: http://becomingeo.org/
- A Brief Guide to Understanding Employee Ownership Structures
- Becoming Employee Owned – print resource
- Becoming Employee Owned – online resource
- Ensuring Your Legacy: Succession Planning and Democratic Employee Ownership
- Decisions in the Process of Business Transition (Who Decides What?)
- Successful Cooperative Ownership Transitions: Case Studies on the Conversion of Privately Held Businesses to Worker Cooperatives
- Case Studies: Business Conversions to Worker Cooperatives
- The Lending Opportunity of a Generation: FAQs and Case Studies for Investing in Businesses Converting to Worker Ownership